To apply to any of our Bachelor's programs (Except the Bachelor's Program for Adult Transfer Students) complete and submit the Common App online.
The Mayoral Agenda: Affordable Housing and Historic Preservation
Historic Districts Council and the Greenwich Village Society for Historic Preservation are working together to present a panel discussion about affordable housing and historic preservation. With the mayor's plans for affordable housing given such a focus as well as the multitude of articles written about these two topics together, we thought that it was an appropriate time for public discussion about it. This program will feature a mix of community and affordable housing advocates, civic leaders and preservationists.
- Hon. Gale Brewer, Manhattan Borough President
- Harvey Epstein, project director, Community Development Project, Urban Justice Center; NYC Rent Guidelines Board Member
- Nadine Maleh, director, Inspiring Places program at Community Solutions
- Rachel Meltzer, assistant professor of urban policy, The New School
- Andrew Berman, executive director, Greenwich Village Society for Historic Preservation
Presented in collaboration with the Center for New York City Affairs at The New School, the Historic Districts Council, and the Greenwich Village Society for Historic Preservation.
This event will be livestreamed and can be viewed here.
To apply to any of our Master's, Doctural, Professional Studies Diploma, Graduates Certificate, or Associate's programs, or to apply to the Bachelor's Program for Adult and Transfer Students, complete and submit the New School Online Application.