POSTPONED DUE TO WEATHER: Disaster Recovery & Resilience: The Tips, Techniques and Best Practices for Public and Private Organizations
Tuesday, January 27, 2015 at 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Theresa Lang Community and Student Center, Arnhold Hall 55 West 13th Street, Room I-202, New York, NY 10011
EVENT POSTPONED: As New York City and the surrounding areas begin to prepare and coordinate the response to the forecasted blizzard, the decision was made to reschedule this event. We will announce a new date shortly. In the meantime, please keep warm and be safe.
A full-day program drawing upon the lessons learned from the World Trade Center, Hurricane Sandy and other occurrences, from The New School's Milano School of International Affairs, Management, and Urban Policy and Venable LLP's Real Estate, Environmental and Government Contracts practices.
Hosted by Venable LLP | The New School Milano School of International Affairs, Management, and Urban Policy | Tishman Environment and Design Center
KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Jo-Ellen Darcy, United States Assistant Secretary of the Army (Civic Works) and United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Michelle DePass: Dean, Milano School of International Affairs, Management and Urban Policy
- Judith Enck: US Environmental Protection Agency, Region 2
- Irene Chang-Cimino: US Department of Housing & Urban Development Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Timothy G. Stickelman: The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
- Anne M. Locke: AKRF, Inc.
For full event details, click here.
This event is free to attend, but you must register.
- Event Type
- Admin Notes
No recent activity