Antisemitism: Front and Center
Monday, February 11, 2019 at 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
The Auditorium, Room A106, Alvin Johnson/J.M. Kaplan Hall 66 West 12th Street, New York, NY 10011
Is antisemitism on the rise? And if it is, how should it be addressed, enmeshed as it is in debates about Zionism, the resurgence of nationalism in Europe and America, campus free-speech and "safe spaces,” political proceduralism and activism? This panel will explore the extent to which antisemitism may be understood as a coherent phenomenon throughout history and across the ideological spectrum.
- Jarrod Tanny - The University of North Carolina Wilmington
- Michah Gottlieb - The New York University
- Susan Corke - German Marshall Fund
- Annie Polland - American Jewish Historical Society
- Panel moderated by Val Vinokur with The New School.
This event is part of The New School's Centennial celebration. Learn more at newschool.edu/100 • #100YearsNew
- Event Type
No recent activity